Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thoughts about Insurance

Today I watched a news conference where President-Elect Obama was nominating Tom Daschle to be in charge of straightening out our health care system. Good Luck, Tom. You'll definitely need it.

This issue really got me to thinking about the insurance crisis in our country. We tend to think of only health insurance as being an issue for Americans. Not true. What got me to examining the entire picture was that I found United American Insurance Company on the web.

Not only did they address the health insurance issue, but they offered a turn-key alternative. Think about it, when was the last time you saw one of the other insurance companies speak about all the various policies they offer? As I was reading through the website, I noticed that Individual products (cancer policies, life insurance, etc.) were popular items. Take a look for yourself at United American Insurance Company online. They even speak about senior citizens' concerns about Medicare and health insurance as well.

Their policies looked great and I wondered to myself if this company would crater as the rest of the banks, auto manufacturers and all seem to be doing. Then, I saw it; United American Insurance Company had a listing of jobs. Imagine that, jobs for those who are getting laid off by the thousands.

So be sure to check them out. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment