Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby it's Cold Outside...

If you watch the Weather Channel at all, you already know that this is the coldest weather we have had in many, many years. The frigid temperature along with the snow and ice make for miserable conditions! It is during these times when I daydream about the islands or some luxurious tropical destination. I think most people do.

Well, as I was surfing the net for some places to consider for my next vacation, I came across the website: Consolidated Resort Travel. This is more than a vacation resort. This is a place to actually purchase a vacation home for a lifetime of use! Some people refer to them as “timeshares”. But, Consolidated Resort Travel is different from the others. Not only do they have a wide variety of destinations in the United States, but they also offer Mexico, Caribbean, European and Asian destinations as well! Learn more about Consolidated Resort Travel, you’ll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment