Friday, January 16, 2009

HOA – THE MANAGEMENT IS EVERYTHING

If you have ever been house hunting or perhaps looking for a condominium/townhouse; a statement that you might hear from your realtor is a mention about HOA.

You may wonder what the heck does HOA mean and how does it pertain to the purchase of a home? HOA is an acronym for “Home Owner Association”. You may be asking yourself, what does an HOA actually do? The answer is simple. The HOA or your neighborhood of homes hire a management company which attend to the appearance of your neighborhood. As I investigated the importance of HOA’s I happened to find Tim Arel’s name all over the web. It seems that Tim Arel specializes in managing HOA’s.


When I purchased my townhouse, I found out quickly that HOA’s are very important. For example, the HOA is responsible for hiring someone to maintain our lawns, replace roofing when needed, washing of the outside of the home and so forth. As you can imagine, it’s very important to have a good manager. I wish I had known about Tim Arel back when I was looking for a home!

1 comment:

  1. TIM AREL IS A DISBARRED ATTORNEY AND A THIEF DO NOT HIRE

    ReplyDelete